HANDYMAN / MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Snowik LTD recruiting again! Join the team that never stops improving!
Wanted: Skilled HANDYMAN / MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Snowik is a family business, providing top quality property maintenance and building service for over 17 years. We are looking for a skilled tradesman to join our team, with an imminently start!
What we can offer:
- Day by day job, Monday to Friday
- Free weekends and bank holidays (but you can work if you would like to)
- Good weekly payments, based on a daily rate
- Full uniform, Company van and Tools
- Possibility of personal development and training
- Friendly team and always happy to help office
If you can do the below, the position is for you!
- Has good repair and DYI skills
- Changing taps and mixers
- Repair toilets and flushes
- Repair Filling Valves
- Change spotlight fittings and transformers
- Change lock cylinders, doorknobs and window handles
- Glazing windows Single + Double
- Repair and replace sash window; cords, etc.
- Install window Seals and Draft excluders
- Knowledge of working with appliances
- Knowledge of carpentry and decorating Etc.
Before you are applying:
- Must have a full UK driving license, understanding London roads & parking restrictions
- Must speaking English (writing and reading is very welcome)
- Must have CIS, UTR, and NIN number
- You are punctual, trustworthy, and responsible worker
- Must know UK materials and building standards
Expected start date: 16/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £800.00-£1,200.00 per week