BOOKINGS CO-ORDINATOR - For Property Maintenance Company
Job reference number: SNOWBC001
Essential information on experience: This role will benefit someone who has experience in property management or property maintenance industry and is looking to advance their career in the same industry. The candidate will require good knowledge of London postcodes and logistics.
About Snowik Ltd: Snowik Ltd is a property maintenance company providing reactive property maintenance and building services to the domestic and commercial sector in the Central London and Greater London area.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
To work within the bookings team and to book maintenance and repairs for residential/commercial clients and handling any issues arising from start to completion.
1. Opening jobs and loading it on to the system software
2. Speaking to clients and booking in appointments for maintenance issues and project work
3. Organising engineers diaries in logistical manner to provide complete instructions for the job
4. To answer phone calls and respond to emails from clients within reasonable time frame according to Service Level Agreement
5. Taking ownership and handling the communication on job from start to finish
6. Updating clients on jobs in progress, jobs completed or quotes requested
7. Updating Residents on progress and delays on the jobs
8. Updating residents if we will be late to a job or early
9. Developing an understanding of rotating and moving the diary over (logistics of bookings)
10. Gaining knowledge of prioritising jobs and adapting and controlling the engineer’s directions on the road.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Excellent customer service skills, especially when approaching clients.
2. Excellent telephone manners and professional call handling skills
3. Strong time management skills and working with tight deadlines
4. Good organisation skills for prioritising jobs and managing workload
5. Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and word.
6. Ability to undertake tasks and accept responsibilities in relation to these from beginning to completion.
1. Confident to speak with engineers to get updates on the jobs and communicate to client
2. Knowledge of London as this will be required when booking engineers on jobs.
3. Knowledge of the building industry and associated types of engineers with knowledge of roles and trades. Preferable.
4. Experience of working in a similar environment and managing people and clients’ portfolios. Preferable
Additional background information
This is a Full time Permanent position
Holidays – 28 days
Responsible to: Bookings Manager
This job description does not represent a Contract of Employment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within a week unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Expected start date: 30/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
We are contractors working in property maintenance and provide full PPE for COVID 19